What Is Pest Control for Houston Homeowners and Businesses
You may be wondering, “what is pest control”? You may think of pest control as buying a can of OFF or Raid. Professional pest control is different and much more effective. In this video, BUGCO Pest Control Specialist Darrell Mather describes the four-step process that BUGCO uses to deliver effective, professional pest control services to our customers. Call us at 281-240-2157 for more information or a free quote.
Summary of the What Is Pest Control Video
– – Hello, this is Darrell with BUGCO Pest Control, and today we’re going to be asking the question, what is pest control?
As you can see over my shoulder here, we have four phases. The inspection phase, the diagnosis phase, the treatment phase, and then periodic inspection. So, what do these consist of? What are they? How do they play into pest control.
- So let’s start at number one. We have to determine, is there a problem? So we’ll conduct the inspection, look at the property, whether it be commercial or residential, and determine exactly that. Are there pest issues?
- Phase two, what is the problem? So we’re going to diagnose. Is it going to be roaches, ants, silverfish, earwigs, termites? So once the inspection’s complete, we can diagnose the issue.
- Then we come up with a treatment plan based on what we found. So if it were roaches, ants, termites, and mosquitoes, for instance, then we can go ahead and inform you, the consumer, the customer, what we’re going to be doing about it.
- Once the treatment is conducted, then we want to go ahead and conduct periodic inspections to determine one, is there an underlying issue, something that wasn’t remedied, or is there an external issue, something that, perhaps an environmental, that’s causing the pest population to remain high and active? So we can conduct them depending on your residence or commercial type. We can conduct them as frequently as weekly, monthly, even quarterly.
So this, in a nutshell, is pest control. So these four phases aid BUGCO Pest Control in determining the potential underlying cause at your residence or your commercial property, and ultimately allow us to solve the problem. We want to inspect. We want to diagnose the issue. We want to offer you a treatment plan. And then we want to periodically check up to see if one, has the original issue been alleviated, and two, are there environmental factors that perhaps are causing other issues?
Please give us a call at your convenience if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment to go ahead and get your free inspection. Remember to call 281-240-2157 for your free quote today, or have a BUGCO Pest Control specialist come out to your commercial property, whether restaurant or a day care, for a free quote as well. Thanks.
BUGCO Pest Control — Your Best Choice in Greater Houston
Now that we’ve answered your question about what is pest control, you may be wondering why choose BUGCO. Please check out the feedback and reviews we’ve received here on our website and also our reviews on Yelp. We have thousands of happy customers in the Greater Houston area and we’d be honored to be your choice to protect your family or business.
We also offer discounts to deserving groups like our military and veterans, police officers, first responders and educators. Call us at 281-240-2157 to ask about discounts for your group.
Articles Related to What Is Pest Control
- Houston Commercial Pest Control
- Commercial Kitchen Pest Control
- Standard Operating Procedure for Pest Control – Houston
- BUGCO’s Customer Service Is the Best in Houston – BUGCO Podcast