What’s a Formosan Termite Gallery You Might See Around Your Houston Home
As the name suggests, a Formosan termite gallery is a sign that you have an infestation of highly destructive Formosan termites at your Houston area home. Formosan termites have invaded the Houston area and they can cause great damage. Don’t ignore the problem! Call the termite elimination professionals at BUGCO Pest Control to solve your problem for you. You can all us at 281-240-2157 or you can send us the contact form or use the chat box at the bottom of the page. Protect your family and your home by taking action now!
In this video, BUGCO’s Darrell Mather talks about how to recognize a Formosan termite gallery.
Summary of the Formosan Termite Gallery Video
– – So with Formosan termites, they’ll build out what’s known as a gallery. A gallery is where the colony has collected, and it’s going to be the mass of the colony, so the gallery’s going to be the area where the queen’s located and it’s going to be the main hub of any activity, so while they may be going to and from different locations around the structure to feed on the wood, where any wood rot is found or moisture, they’re always going to come back there so that they can support the rest of the colony.
Why Call BUGCO Pest Control
BUGCO is owned by a decorated former US Marine and many of our termite technicians are also military vets. Darrell Mather in the video is a Navy veteran. So with BUGCO’s pest control technicians you’re going to see the highest standards of professional excellence and dedication to customer service. Please check our reviews and testimonials on this website and our reviews on Yelp.
BUGCO gives back by offering discounts on our services to active duty military, veterans, police officers and other first responders and other deserving groups. Please call us to ask about our discounts at 281-240-2157.
Articles Related to Formosan Termite Galleries
- Do I Have Ants or Termites in My Home
- Expert Termite Treatment
- Prevent Termite Damage
- Why Choose BUGCO Pest Control
- Drywood Termites vs. Subterranean Termites
- How We Treat Subterranean Termites